We hope that you are well and heeding the best advice by the health professionals during this COVID-19 pandemic. The health and safety of our team, our customers and our suppliers remains our top priority. Along with St Louis County, we have instituted a pandemic plan throughout the organization that focuses on the health and safety of our team while we continue to provide the products that you count on. We will update our customers and suppliers with any changes to our operation and post relevant updates here as well. We are proud to be able to continue to keep industries moving forward during these tough times.
- GrassWorx is an essential business. Nearly all of our customers are classified as "essential business" or "essential infrastructure" during this pandemic.
- Our product facility remains open and is currently meeting the needs of our customers.
- Inventory positions remain strong in all categories.
- Some GrassWorx LLC products share a portion of the supply chain with medical products. We have sufficient inventory of these items in the short-term and we are monitoring supplier planning.
- Enforced "work from home" for all jobs where possible
- Expanded the company sick leave policy to discourage working while sick
- Provided alcohol hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility
- Published proper hand-washing schema at all sink locations
- Ensured full kit utilization of PPE: safety glasses, gloves, cotton masks*
- Implemented new work station cleaning/disinfecting protocols
- Increased frequency of common area touch point cleaning and disinfecting
- Began daily temperature monitoring
- Reduced all work groups to maximum 10 persons
- Implemented social distancing protocol at 6 ft for all persons
- Re-organized work cells to enable full-time 6 ft separation
- Changed shift cut-off process and staggered break times to minimize interaction
- Restricted movement within the facility to assigned work area, bathrooms and break areas
- Barred all visitors including truck drivers from building entry without written exception of the plant manager
- Developed "three deep" backup planning for all critical business activities
- Implemented new work station cleaning/disinfecting protocols.
- Increased frequency of common area touch point cleaning and disinfecting.
These new Best Practice Work Rules will remain in effect until further notice.
* Note: Implemented cotton masks week of April 13th
© 2020 GrassWorx, LLC All rights reserved
2381 Centerline Industrial Dr, St Louis, MO 63146
AstroTurf ® is a registered trademark of Textile Management Associates, Inc
and used under license. Clean Machine™ is a trademark of GrassWorx, LLC